Establishment Division has been created on 05-12-2005. This section
is responsible to:-
1. Assist the Chairman and Members in the discharge of their functions
2. Perform all secretariat duties in accordance with rules of business
and other orders and instructions issued by the Authority.
3. Deal with Establishment/ Policy matters and personnel matters
of SPS-VII and above.
4. Formulate/ Review, Regulations, Rules and Procedures and issue
5. Create commendable awareness of the rules, policies and procedures
for smooth functioning.
6. Maintain liaison with all the establishments of PNRA and afford
them guidance in administrative/ Establishment matters.
7. Development/ establishment of quality Establishment/ management
1. Recruitment/ hiring of technical / non technical officers
3. All personnel matters of officers,i.e. pay and allowances, notification
of appointment, probation termination etc.
4. Get the ACR’s and Declaration of Assets Completed every
year and maintain the record properly.
5. Maintain Service Books.
6. Maintain Security clearance, GPF, Personal files etc.
7. Creation/upgradation/downgradation/ transfer and Continuation
8. Disciplinary/ legal action against the officers.
9. Any task assigned by DG, Members and Chairman, PNRA.
Goals and Objectives
1. To induct cream best man- power on merit.
2. Optimum efficiency may be obtained as expeditiously and economically
3. To provide each and every benefit / facility to the employees
expeditiously under the rules.
4. To create a healthy and peaceful working atmosphere.
5. Maintain administrative/financial/ intellectual discipline.
6. Exploit available resources very economically.
7. To create good communication skills/ abilities to trust the Organization.